Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Felicitations

Two good friends of mine just got engaged and I am so excited for them!  They are the first couplet of which I know both the guy and girl relatively well.  Though they won't be tying the knot until the summer of 2010 or 2011, it's still very happy news.

I've know the guy since elementary school and I still remember how how he was one of 5 guys in our class of 15 girls.  I remember how he was a math wizard and was in his own special match level -- how he was the short and funny kid -- and how one of my friends confided in me her crush on him.   

He and I parted ways in middle and high school, but got back in touch in college.  Though much has changed since our 5th grade year, he now studies history and has grown over two feet, he's still as friendly and fun as ever.

I am very happy for them.  M and D, congratulations!

No comments: